Spruce up your martinis, mixes and more using our NEW Blue Color Changing Edible Cocktail Glitter. Perfect for a wide variety of cocktail party guests, this Kosher & Halal Certified beverage glitter remains WHITE until any clear liquid is added revealing a beautiful high sheen metallic shade!
Our food grade Brew Glitter® is the perfect compliment for cocktails, beer, spirits, wine, champagne, tea, ice coffee, soda, lemonade & any other alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage you can think of!
How Much Do I Need? Use Our Friendly Calculator Below
Brew Glitter® FAQ
- Brew Glitter® is FDA compliant & 100% edible/ consumable - learn more
- Brew Glitter® is Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Brew Glitter® is mineral based, not sugar based, so it does not dissolve
- Brew Glitter® is tasteless & texture-less
- Brew Glitter® comes in dozens of colors
- Brew Glitter® is available for Bulk Purchase, Wholesale & Resale
- FDA Usage: 0.07% - equivalent to half 4g jar of Brew Glitter (0.7g) per liter (1000g)
What Ingredients Are Used In Brew Glitter®
Our Brew Glitter® products contain various mica powder pigments and go through a specific manufacturing process allowing the mineral to be edible & consumable. Common ingredients in edible glitters or dusts can include acacia (gum arabic), maltodextrin, cornstarch, and color additives specifically approved for food use, including mica-based pearlescent pigments and FD&C colors such as FD&C Blue No. 1.
The FDA has approved all of the ingredients being used in our edible glitters & edible dusts based on the FDA approved ingredients & usage levels. To learn more about the FDA approved usage levels and the approved ingredients list from the FDA click on the links below:
- Specific ingredient specs & material for each color - Click here
- FDA Approved Ingredients List - Click Here
- FDA Approved Usage Levels, Article 73.350 - Click Here
** Click Here for another way to calculate how much Brew Glitter you'll need!